Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- In order to use the Abhiyaanamagazine.com website, The User has agreed to the following terms and conditions. Abhiyaan Magazine reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time without notifying. We shall update our policy so keep checking it every time you land on our website.
- All information displayed on the Abhiyaanmagazine.com website constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Abhiyaanmagazine.com website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Abhiyaan Magazine.
- Please Allow 7-10 Days for processing of your subscription from the date of receipt and payment credited in our books of accounts. Rates & offer valid in India only.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Abhiyaanmagazine.com shall not be entertained.
- In the case of Cheque returned due to nonavailability of funds, you will have to pay Rs 100 additional & the entire amount would be collected in CASH only.
- Abhiyaan Magazine reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect Information/price or for any other reason. We want to assure you that the payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- We would not be bound to provide the Subscription copies second time in case you not received by Post/Air Mail, as we do not have direct control over the same. We shall arrange email in a PDF format to ensure continuity.
If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the Use then any extra expense spent by Abhiyaan for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
Abhiyaan Magazine has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Abhiyaanamagazine.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever if any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly.
- The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user, Abhiyaan Magazine will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud.
Abhiyaan Magazine shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of goods because a flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Abhiyaan Magazine.
We would be bound for timely delivery for the delay in the same due to unavoidable circumstances such as a Public holiday or forced holidays.
- The user must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Complain Validity will be 15 days. Abhiyaan Magazine shall not entertain any complaints after that.
All communication related to your Subscription should be made in writing either by sending a letter or an email.
The Courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.