- Abhiyaanmagazine.com believes in long-term readers/customers policy and has, therefore, we have developed liberal cancellation policy.
- Subscription once booked cannot be canceled or transferred to someone else name.
- If we found any wrong pieces of information in your order details, Abhiyaan Magazine shall cancel your subscription without assigning any reason thereof. Hence we would not be liable for compensating for any missed issues due to the same.
- Cancellations will be considered only within 24 hours of placing an order. Cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have initiated the process of shipping.
- No cancellations will be entertained for Annual Editions. These are limited occasion offers, therefore, cancellations can’t be processed.
- Refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good. (Please check Returns and Refunds section for details)
- Please bring it to the notice of our team within 24 hours of receiving the product in case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations.
- AbhiyaanMagazine.com accepts responsibility for all products that may have been wrongly shipped, Damaged and will make arrangements to resent them.
- Customers seeking Refund/replacement/return of a magazine must inform Abhiyaan Magazine team within 24 hours of receiving a product. Complaints received after that time will not be considered.
Abhiyaanmagazine.com will refund full payment if the visible product is out of stock. We will send an e-mail to the customer, After obtaining his consent team will initiate the refund process.
The refunds are made through the payment gateway for all products. The way to pay, the way you’ll get a refund.
- Refunds of payments made through an offline resource like Demand Draft/Cheque will be refunded in the same manner above mentioned.